The expertise of FRANK plastic AG is in high demand in many industries. We count renowned companies from the fields of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and plant construction among our long-standing customers. FRANK plastic AG is an experienced industry partner offering sophisticated plastic technology at economic prices.
We offer a wide product range of (passive/autonomous) measurement and control technology for industrial plant construction. Our success with pressure reduction valves, pressure control valves and mechanic flow meters is due to a fundamental innovation achieved by FRANK plastic AG: we have successfully replaced glass and metal with plastic. Ever since, FRANK plastic AG has established its place in the industry by expanding its product portfolio to include countless innovations. Its most recent success has been the production of valves for ultrapure water applications (chip manufacturing) that set global standards for permissible particle emission.
- Injection moulding
- In-house tool and mould construction
- Project management
- Plastic-compatible construction
- Pressure control valves, such as pressure reducers, pressure retention valves and overflow valves with nominal widths of DN10–DN100 made from PVC, PP or PVDF (further materials available upon request)
- Float-type flow meters from PA, PVC, PSU or PVDF for measurement ranges of 1.5–60,000 litres per hour
- Specialist valves, such as water jet pumps, venting and bleeder valves, throttle sleeves, floating valves, spigots, drainage taps and customer-specific parts as per drawing