Tradition and Future

We have put together a list of milestones of our company history, which dates back more than 70 years.

Strategic directions for the future

  • 2017
    Extrusion now in cleanroom conditions; new pressure control valve for high-purity applications in the field of measurement and control technology

    2016
    Implementation of a platform strategy for our measurement and control products

    2015
    Opening of a fully air-conditioned measurement room and various patent applications in the field of fluidics

    2014 
    The supervisory board reveals for 2015 the largest investment programme in the history of the company, focussing on quality, automation and the further expansion of developmental competences

    2013 
    Ferdinand Piëch Beteiligungs GmbH, represented by Ferdinand Piëch and Dr Christian Holzherr, takes over the shares in FRANK plastic AG

    2006 
    Opening of a new ISO-8 cleanroom on more than 2,000 m²

    2000 bis 2008 
    New construction of the company building for medical technology and measurement and control technology

     
    Tradition 2014


Expansion of the technological range and development of new customer groups

  • 1982
    Start of manufacturing and assembly of parts and modules/products in the field of medical technology

     

    1978
    Start of extrusion profile production

    1966
    Development and production of flow measurement systems

    1961
    Establishment of manufacturing facilities for injection-moulded technical parts

     
    Tradition 1966


Foundation and relocation

  • 1953
    Relocation to the current site in Waldachtal (Salzstetten)

     

    1940
    Foundation of FRANK plastic AG in Halle/Saale

     
    Tradition 1953

FRANK plastic AG
Herbert-Frank-Str. 26
72178 Waldachtal-Salzstetten

info@frankplastic.de
+49 7486 / 181-0